1. How do I reach the Campus ?
Vikarabad is connected to Hyderabad by train and road. Hyderabad is connected to other major cities in India by air, road and rail. From Vikarabad, you should take the Vikarabad-Pargi road. The campus is approximately 8 Kms on the right hand side & is just after Modugula Chittampally Village. Large sign boards guide you to the campus.
1. What is the curriculum followed at HIE ?
For 2018 -19, HIE will follow the syllabus prescribed by the Board of Intermediate, Telangana and (Secondary School Certification) SSC Board – Telangana in school.
3. Is there any Integrated coaching being offered at HIE ?
Integrated coaching is offered in Intermediate along with BOI syllabus, and students are prepared to face all the competitive exams at State Level and National Level. Integrated coaching starts from class 7th in school.
4. What subjects are offered at the Intermediate level ?
We offer the subjects covering MPC, BiPC, MEC & CEC streams (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Civics, Economics, Commerce, English)
5. Do you provide coaching for entrance examinations ?
Yes. Coaching for Engineering and Medical exams will be conducted, parallel with the syllabus.
6. What is the medium of Instruction ?
7. What second languages are offered at HIE ?
Arabic and Sanskrit for intermediate and Urdu / Hindi / Telugu for Grades 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th (SSC).
8. Apart from academics, what else does HIE offer for student enrichment ?
Students will be exposed to ideas, attitudes and skills
- Leadership Development
- English Language development
- Soft Skills
- Internationalism or global outlook.
- Basic Trade skills required for a House
- Ethics and Values
- Sports and Games
- Cricket, Football, Athletics, Badminton, Table Tennis & Chess
- On the anvil are Swimming pools
- Camping, Trekking, Nature Walks, Films (Documentary), Shows, Educational Tours/ Field Trips & many other outdoor & indoor activities.